What's Rioeng like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Rioeng. Places to visit such as Robinson Place Ilocos Norte and Ilocos Norte Museum are not far away. Sinking Bell Tower and Kapurpurawan rock formation are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Rioeng
Rioeng is located 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the heart of Laoag.
- Laoag (LAO), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Rioeng
Things to see and do in and around Rioeng
Things to see near Rioeng:
- Sinking Bell Tower (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Kapurpurawan rock formation (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Things to do near Rioeng:
- Robinson Place Ilocos Norte (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Ilocos Norte Museum (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Museo de Bacarra (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Laoag?
- Hottest months: April, May, June, March (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 179 mm of rainfall)