Hotels in Philippines
Search a variety of brand hotels in Philippines and find a perfect hotel room. Hotels.com always has the best hotel deals or just cheaper hotels in Philippines to fit your vacation needs. Book multiple hotels for a trip across Philippines, or select a single hotel accommodation at the location of your choice. Find from top 5 star hotels in Philippines to Philippines accommodation with a swimming pool, gym, free breakfast, and family friendly.
Use our mapping and search facilities to book a luxury lodging in Philippines with a great discount or a family accommodation in Philippines at cheapest prices. You can save even in our hotels and resorts near the beaches and famous landmarks. Compare 2704 hotels by:
- - Nightly rates/ price
- - Location within Philippines
- - Cities in Philippines
- - Top attractions in Philippines
- - Hotels in different areas of Philippines
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in Philippines
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme (business, luxury, romantic...)
Don’t forget to read Hotels.com genuine guest reviews, they match Expedia Philippines reviews for hotels and you can also check the TripAdvisor Philippines reviews score for each of our 2704 hotels.
Read all the details for our hotels in Philippines:
- - Recently updated hotel rates & availability
- - Detailed hotel information and photos
- - City maps displaying your hotel in Philippines and the nearest public transportation and landmarks
Check our Welcome Rewards Program before booking your vacation in Philippines with Hotels.com. It’s easy to join the Program, it takes only a few minutes – Book and stay 10 nights and get 1 night free*.
And when you make your hotel booking in Philippines with Hotels.com we'll send you all the information that you'll need such as:
- - Receive a reservation confirmation in your email. It should provide details of your Philippines hotel booking, contact details for your Philippines hotel, directions, attractions, best local restaurants and landmarks
Philippines travel guides
Boracay's sights are few in number but this doesn't seem to bother the people who love it here, as t...
The two main things to do in Boracay are surfing and swimming. Behind that are activities such as ly...
Naturally, fresh seafood is the specialty of this tropical island that was a fishing village in a pr...
Though the Philippines has never really been able to hitch itself to the Southeast Asian backpacker ...
Located on the west coast of the main island in the Philippines (Luzon), Manila is a bustling and li...