What's Anobra like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Anobra. Take time to see the sights such as Paul de Arzila Nature Reserve while you're here. Conimbriga and Casa Museu Fernando Namora are two places to visit nearby.
Things to see and do in and around Anobra
Things to see near Anobra:
- Paul de Arzila Nature Reserve (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Conimbriga (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Santo Antonio dos Olivais Church (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
Things to do near Anobra:
- Casa Museu Fernando Namora (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- PO.RO.S - Portugal Roman Museum in Sicó (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Conímbriga Monographic Museum (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Condeixa a Nova?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: November, January, December, February (average 158 mm of rainfall)