What's Bangsar Like?There's a lot visitors like about Bangsar, especially its restaurants. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great bars and shops. With a trip to Bangsar Village or Bangsar Shopping Village, you might find the perfect souvenir. There's plenty more to see, including Arulmigu Sri Ramalingeswarar Temple and Art Printing Works.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Bangsar?
We have 101 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Bangsar:
Nadi Service Apartments Bangsar by PlushComfortable apartment with kitchenette
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Fitness center • Outdoor pool • Central location
The Nomad Serviced Residences BangsarCity-center apartment with kitchenette
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Outdoor pool • Central location
The Bodhi Lodge - HostelComfortable apartment with kitchenette
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Fitness center • Outdoor pool
How to Get to BangsarBangsar is located 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL), 25.6 mi (41.2 km) from Bangsar
- Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Bangsar
Getting to Bangsar on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Bangsar Station
- Abdullah Hukum Station
Things to See and Do in and around Bangsar
What to See in Bangsar
- University of Malaya
- Arulmigu Sri Ramalingeswarar Temple