What's Scotch Pines like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Scotch Pines? Places to visit such as Foothills Mall and Edora Pool Ice Center are not far away. Cache La Poudre River and Fort Collins Lincoln Center are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Scotch Pines
Scotch Pines is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Fort Collins.
- Fort Collins, CO (FNL-Fort Collins-Loveland Municipal), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Scotch Pines
Things to see and do in and around Scotch Pines
Things to see near Scotch Pines:
- Edora Pool Ice Center (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Colorado State University (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Cache La Poudre River (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Old Town Square (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Moby Arena (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
Things to do near Scotch Pines:
- Foothills Mall (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Fort Collins Lincoln Center (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Fort Fun (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Fort Collins Museum & Discovery Science Center (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Collindale Golf Course (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Fort Collins?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 0°C)
- Rainiest months: May, April, July, June (average 50 mm of rainfall)