What's Jaraguá like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit Jaraguá? Take in some culture at Ruth Cardoso Exposition and Cultural Center and Museum of Image and Sound. There's plenty more to see, including Pajucara Beach and Sobral Beach.
How to get to Jaraguá
Jaraguá is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Maceió.
- Maceio (MCZ-Zumbi dos Palmares Intl.), 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from Jaraguá
Things to see and do in and around Jaraguá
What to see in Jaraguá
- Ruth Cardoso Exposition and Cultural Center
- Pajucara Beach
- Sobral Beach
Things to do near Jaraguá:
- Museum of Image and Sound (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Pajuçara Handicraft Market (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Parque Shopping Center Maceio (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Maceio Shopping Center (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Theo Brandao Museum (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Maceió?
- Hottest months: February, March, December, January (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: April, May, March, February (average 111 mm of rainfall)