What's Haus Weitmar like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Haus Weitmar. Places such as Industry Museum Henrichshuette and German Mining Museum are just a little farther away. Zeiss Planetarium Bochum and RuhrCongress Bochum are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Haus Weitmar
Haus Weitmar is located 2.6 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Bochum.
- Duesseldorf International Airport (DUS), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from Haus Weitmar
- Dortmund (DTM), 19 mi (30.6 km) from Haus Weitmar
Things to see and do in and around Haus Weitmar
Things to see near Haus Weitmar:
- Ruhr University Bochum (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- RuhrCongress Bochum (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Haus Kemnade (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- rewirpowerSTADION (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Parish Church of St. Peter and Paul (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
Things to do near Haus Weitmar:
- Industry Museum Henrichshuette (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- German Mining Museum (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Zeiss Planetarium Bochum (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Starlight Express Theater (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Meditherme Ruhrpark (5 mi/8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bochum?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 72 mm of rainfall)