Hotels in Connersville, Indiana
Search & Compare Connersville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Connersville
Connersville overviewConnersville is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its spas and college atmosphere. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Earlham College. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Whitewater Valley Railroad and Fayette County Historic Museum. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Connersville is for you.
Where to stay in ConnersvilleA welcoming city for all, Connersville has a variety of lodging options. There are 24 hotels in the Connersville area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 15 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1745 user reviews of Connersville hotels: The Woodridge Inn
How to get to ConnersvilleFly in to Indianapolis, IN (IND-Indianapolis Intl.), 61.7 mi (99.2 km) from downtown Connersville. Connersville Station is the closest train station.
What to see around ConnersvilleHere are some top sights to see:
- • Whitewater Valley Railroad
- • Fayette County Historic Museum
- • Whitewater Memorial State Park
- • Earlham College
- • Veterans Memorial Park
When to visit ConnersvilleWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 16°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 32°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 8.3 inches
- • April-June: 14.3 inches
- • July-September: 10.7 inches
- • October-December: 9.6 inches