What's Yallah like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Yallah. Places such as Calderwood Valley Golf Course and Historical Aircraft Restoration Society Museum are just a little farther away. Croom Regional Sporting Complex and Stocklands Shellharbour are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Yallah
Yallah is located 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from the heart of Wollongong.
- Shellharbour, NSW (WOL), 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Yallah
Things to see and do in and around Yallah
Things to see near Yallah:
- Corse R Concepts Motorcycle School (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Croom Regional Sporting Complex (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Elizabeth Brownlee Reserve (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Berkeley Nature Reserve (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Warilla Beach (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
Things to do near Yallah:
- Calderwood Valley Golf Course (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Historical Aircraft Restoration Society Museum (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Stocklands Shellharbour (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- The Australian Motorlife Museum (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Wollongong?
- Hottest months: November, December, January, February (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: November, February, December, April (average 84 mm of rainfall)