Also known as
- JW Marriott Cusco
- JW Marriott Hotel Cusco
- JW Marriott El Convento Cusco Hotel
- JW Marriott El Convento Hotel
- JW Marriott El Convento Cusco
- JW Marriott El Convento
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 30.00 per accommodation, per night
Resort fee inclusions:
- Spa access (may be limited)
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 72 per vehicle (one way)
WiFi is available in guestrooms for USD 10 per night (rates may vary)
WiFi is available in public areas for USD 10 per night (rates may vary)
High-speed Internet access (wired) is available in guestrooms for USD 10 per night (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.