Please read listing description in its entirety by clicking on "Show
more >" or "View more". We also require all potential guests to
confirm that they meet and are in agreement with the terms listed in
our "Important Booking Requirements & Information" section below.
This home is the latest addition to Property Manager's growing
portfolio. Located just 2.4 miles from the Pompano Beach Pier & Beach.
Beautifully curated 1,515 Sq. Ft. Waterfront Home, sits on a 8,258 Sq.
Ft. Lot , in the lovely Neighborhood of Garden Isles and features 2
bedrooms, 3rd room is an office with twin pull out sofa, 2 baths,
Queen sofa bed in Family Room, Pool with attached Hot Tub and Ocean
Access from its 75 ft. dock *. Only 1 fixed bridge to access.
Home offers views through numerous sliding glass doors of its
sparkling heated salt water pool, waterway, and professional
landscape. Additional fee of $25/night for pool heating feature. Spa
heating only is $15/night. Pool requires heating time, prior notice
Relax and Recharge by enjoying the outdoor seating area shaded by a
Brand New Tiki Hut with mounted TV, modern FirePit, and wonderful
outside lighting. Note Owners boat permanently docked in the boat
lift, not for guest use. 30' left at dock for guest boat if needed.
Washer/Dryer in garage
Propane BBQ Grill
Heated pool ($25/night heating additional). Spa heating only is
$15/night. Pool requires heating time, prior notice necessary.
Lockbox on-site for entry with 24HR check-in, must leave keys in
lockbox prior to guest departure. $100 fee if keys are lost/taken.
Home Layout and Specifics:
- Room #1 - Master Bedroom with Queen Bed and Full private bathroom
- Room #2 - Guest Bedroom with Queen Bed
- Full bathroom located in the hallway
- Room #3 - Guest Bedroom with Twin pull out sofa and desk with office
chair for those on a workation
- Family room features a Queen Sofa bed
Managed by an experienced management company to communicate with for
all needs from booking to checkout and everything in between. We
provide one set of toiletries per bathroom, the beds will be dressed
with linens and blankets, bath towels and pool towels (if applicable),
1 full bottle of dishwashing liquid, 1 paper towel, 1 full bottle of
hand soap per sink, 2 toilet paper rolls per bathroom, 2 trash bags
per bin, and a few laundry detergent pods.
Our property is clean, safe and ready for your arrival. We follow all
local, State and federal requirements for maintenance, cleaning,
disinfection, and sanitizing of this property in order to ensure the
highest standards of cleanliness. To comply with social distancing
guidelines, we will welcome you remotely with our web check-in
procedures, but we are here for you! For any questions or concerns
about your stay, resources on COVID-19, and the strict procedures we
follow to prepare this house in-between guests, please contact us
directly by message. We will be happy to provide you all the
information needed to set your mind at ease.
Important Booking Requirements & Information:
- Property Manager does NOT allow third party bookings. They require
the person who places the booking to be the person staying at the
- Strict 25 Booking Age Requirement. Please do not proceed with
booking if you do not meet this requirement. Bookings made directly
through Property Manager Vacations require a picture identification.
- Self Check-In anytime with a digital lockbox code. Check-In time is
at 4pm / Check-Out is at 10am. Early Check-In's or Late Check-Out's
are subject to housekeeping availability and have an additional fee
determined depending on the time.
- Maximum Occupancy is Strict. No visitors or extra guests are
allowed. Owners are very strict on this.
- Strict Noise Restriction - Absolutely NO parties, NO loud
gatherings/groups. Consideration of neighbors is required, they will
call us/police with any complaints. City imposed noise citations are
possible and will be charged back to guests.
- Absolutely NO smoking inside unit/home, windows/doors are to remain
closed if smoking outside. $100-$200 fine applies if home/unit smells
- Pets not allowed, $250 fine applies.
- Pools are cleaned regularly on a weekly basis, occasionally heavy
rains and strong winds will dirty the pools prior to guest arrival. An
extra cleaning can be arranged for an additional cost to guest of $30.
Also note that the pool cleaning does not include removing iguana mess
from around the deck area.
- Pool heating requires an extra $25/night. Spa heating only is
$15/night. Pools require ample heating time, prior notice necessary.
If heater malfunctions, a refund will be provided for any day pool
heating was not functional but no refund on any portion of the Nightly
Rate will be given.
- Hot Tub Remote must not be lost or taken, cost for replacement is
$1,000 and will be charged to guest.
- Cleaning Fee is for the home cleaning performed after your
departure, not during. During stay cleanings are available for an
- TV input & cables are to be left in the same way they were found, if
a game console is used please make sure all settings are set back to
default prior to departure.
- BBQ Propane refills are to be handled by guests. Empty tanks are to
be taken to nearest provider and swapped for a full tank, receipts to
be texted to management for refund.
- Guests are responsible for disposing of all of their trash before
their departure. It is also important that guests be vigilant of
garbage pick-up days in order to avoid an accumulation of waste.
Guests will be required to take out or bring in waste/recycle bins as
needed accordingly to schedule. City imposed trash violations are
possible and will be charged back to guests.
- Owners Truck and Boat are permanently parked/docked at the property,
not for guest use.
- Home has front and back yard cameras that are only referred to in
case there is a complaint/emergency or incident only.
- Baby play pen & high chair available for $5/night rental fee, prior
notice required for arranging delivery.
- White binder named "Information Booklet" located in home provides
Wi-Fi details and all other specifics regarding weekly services, such
as pool cleanings, or landscaping.
- Property Manager bookings also require a Signed standard Rental