Beautiful classic country house near the village of Brouchaud in the middle of the Périgord Noir. The passionate owners have decorated the property with great taste and you will feel at home immediately. The property comprises 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, a lovely sitting room and a well-equipped kitchen. Around the house are several seats and you can also enjoy the private pool with outdoor shower and the beautiful park-like garden with views over the rolling hills and the village of Brouchaud. The whole feels luxurious and breathes old times with modern comfort.
The house offers complete privacy, it is situated next to another country house, but everyone has his own driveway, ruin and private swimming pool, so you will not be bothered by the neighbours at all!
This country house is only 25 km from Perigueux, a pleasant city with terraces, shopping streets and the necessary entertainment. In addition, there is much to do in the area, especially in terms of culture: castles and gardens, sightseeing: caves and beautiful old towns, each with their own piece of history and charm.
The surroundings are vast, with rolling hills with beautiful views, lakes and rivers.
Enjoy a good glass of wine in the evening twilight with a view over your own domain...
Upon arrival, the beds are made
Charging an electric car at the vacation home is not possible and not allowed
For reasons of tranquillity, reservations for groups of persons under 25 years of age are not permitted
For reasons of tranquillity, reservations for groups of persons under 21 years of age are not permitted
Ground floor: (hall, Living room(TV(satellite, international television channels), dining table(6 persons), DVD player, radio), Kitchen(electric kettle, toaster, cooker(6 ring stoves, ceramic), hood, coffee machine(filter), oven, combination microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer), toilet)
On the 1st floor: (bedroom(double bed(140 x 200 cm)), bedroom(double bed(180 x 200 cm)), bathroom(bath tub, washbasin, toilet))
On the 2nd floor: (bedroom(single bed(90 x 200 cm)), bedroom(double bed(140 x 200 cm)), bathroom(shower, washbasin, toilet))
Basement: (tumble dryer, washing machine)
heating, terrace(private), garden(private, landscaped garden, 2300 m2), garden furniture, sun loungers, BBQ(charcoal), parasol, swimming pool(private, 14 x 5 m., depth: 1.5m, opened from May upto and including Sep), children's bed, high chair, ironing board, iron, hairdryer
- 2 weeks before arrival we assess the travel situation. If it appears that in the 2 weeks before arrival new measures will be taken, we will wait for the official announcement. We have chosen for a standard of 2 weeks before arrival, because the situation is very unstable at the moment.
- We will refund your money in the event of a ban on entering the region where the holiday home you have booked is located.
- If we are going to rebook your holiday in another period, we will ensure that the amount already paid (in advance) is transferred to the new booking. Possible settlements will also take place immediately.
- If we have to cancel your holiday, you will receive your money back on your account within one week.
So you can book your holiday with us without worries. In case Villa for You can deliver the holiday but you want to cancel, the standard cancellation conditions apply.
- For each every guest, not having a 'Corona passport' (European digital COVID certificate)at the moment this is required to travel to the concerning destination or to stay in the holiday home, is not a valid reason to cancel free of charge.
- Despite the Corona passport, each country remains responsible for setting its own entry requirements and rules, which are not standardised at EU level. This means that in addition to the Corona passport, additional rules may apply to your stay, such as the validity period of your vaccination or the requirement for an additional (booster) vaccination. These extra rules are also not a valid reason for cancelling your stay free of charge.
- Quarantine measures are also not a valid reason to cancel free of charge. Villa for You states (based on the information currently available) that it is possible for everyone to meet the requirements for travelling.
Villa for You is not responsible for unavoidable or extraordinary circumstances before or during your booked holiday period as a result of (adjusted) Corona measures, unless these measures are about a ban on entry in the region where the holiday home you have booked is located.
After booking you have the following payment options: bank transfer, Eurocard/ Mastercard, VISA, Sofort uberweisung, IDEAL..