What is Puerto Princesa Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to appreciate the riverfront city of Puerto Princesa without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Take a photo at Honda Bay and Robinsons Place Palawan for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Puerto Princesa popular among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 92 cheap Puerto Princesa hotels to choose from, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Puerto Princesa?
Hotels.com travelers' top Puerto Princesa budget hotel picks:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Walkable location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Spacious rooms
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Susan's Place PalawanCity-center hotel in Puerto Princesa City Centre
Blue Lagoon Inn & SuitesCity-center Puerto Princesa hotel with outdoor pool
Acacia Tree Garden Hotel3-star Puerto Princesa hotel with pool bar
Princess Armicha Tourist InnPuerto Princesa hotel in city center
Tree House Inn2-star hostel in Puerto Princesa City Centre
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Puerto Princesa?
You'll find plenty of sightseeing opportunities in Puerto Princesa on a shoestring budget. Check out these sightseeing opportunities in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Puerto Princesa City Baywalk
- Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park
- Plaza Cuartel
- Sabang Beach
- Nagtabon Beach
- Hartman Beach
- Honda Bay
- Robinsons Place Palawan
- SM City Puerto Princesa
Sights & Landmarks