Hotels in Hernani, Spain
Search & Compare Hernani Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Hernani
Hernani overviewHernani is a budget-friendly place distinct for its beaches and historical sites, and known for its library and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Soak up some sunshine at popular spots in the area like Hendaye Beach and Concha Beach. Monte Urgull and Monte Igueldo are popular places to visit. Whatever you're into, Hernani has something for you.
Where to stay in HernaniWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Hernani has accommodations to fit every need. There are 127 hotels in the Hernani area, some with discounts of up to 17%.
- • 37 2-star hotels with an average price of $21 per night
- • 27 3-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 25 4-star hotels with an average price of $61 per night
How to get to HernaniFly in to San Sebastian (EAS), 11.2 mi (18 km) from downtown Hernani. Biarritz (BIQ-Biarritz - Anglet - Bayonne) is the next closest major airport, 26.1 mi (42.1 km) away. Hernani Station is the closest train station.
What to see around HernaniDistinguished for its historical sites, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Baluarte de la Reina
- • Castillo de Carlos V
- • San Telmo Castle
- • Concha Beach
- • Ondarreta Beach
- • Zurriola Beach
- • Zarautz Beach
- • Hondarribia Beach
- • Hendaye Beach
- • Monte Urgull
- • Monte Igueldo
When to visit HernaniWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 40°F night
- • April-June: 71°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 75°F day, 55°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 42°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches