Hotels in Crooked Tree

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Secret Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Crooked Tree?

Becks Bed and Breakfast

Birds Eye View Lodge

3 out of 5
9/10 (8 reviews)

Find out more about Crooked Tree

If you're looking to discover somewhere new, look no further than Crooked Tree. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Crooked Tree has accommodation options to fit every need. Search for hotels in Crooked Tree with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and neighbourhoods around all Crooked Tree hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Crooked Tree hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.

Frequently asked questions

Can I book a refundable accommodation option in Crooked Tree?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Crooked Tree, most hotels offer refundable* rates that you can book. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
What will the weather in Crooked Tree be like during my visit?
With an average temperature of 24°C during the coldest months, Crooked Tree is a great place to visit at any time of year.
Why should I book my Crooked Tree hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Crooked Tree trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures that you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards programme, saving your money.