Hotels in Viet Tri

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Viet Tri?

Find out more about Viet Tri

If you're looking to discover somewhere new, look no further than Viet Tri. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Viet Tri has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels in Viet Tri with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and neighborhoods around all Viet Tri hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Viet Tri hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.

Frequently asked questions

What hotels do travelers recommend in Viet Tri?
Muong Thanh Luxury Phu Tho Hotel and Sai Gon Phu Tho Hotel are a couple of properties that our guests really like.
Where can I get free parking with my stay in Viet Tri?
These hotels offer the perk of free parking: Sai Gon Phu Tho Hotel and Cross Vibe Viet Tri.
Can I book refundable hotels in Viet Tri?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Viet Tri, most hotels offer refundable* bookable rates. You can find these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Where should I stay in Viet Tri if I'm looking for a luxury hotel?
An option for a luxury stay is Muong Thanh Luxury Phu Tho Hotel.
What will the weather in Viet Tri be like during my vacation?
The warmest months in Viet Tri are usually June and May with an average temp of 84°F. January and February are the chilliest months when the average temp is 65°F. The rainiest months are August and July.
Why should I book my Viet Tri hotel with Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Viet Tri travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee makes sure you always get the lowest price, and our Rewards Program lets you earn reward nights and save cash.

Keep exploring