Where is Roman Amphitheatre?
Martigny is home to Roman Amphitheatre. Martigny is an artsy city known for its selection of restaurants. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Pierre Gianadda Foundation and Marecottes - La Creusaz Ski Lift.
Where Can I Stay near Roman Amphitheatre?
We've got 11 hotels you can pick from within a mile of Roman Amphitheatre. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spacious rooms
Motel Des Sports
- 3-star guesthouse • Free WiFi
Things to See and Do near Roman Amphitheatre
What to See near Roman Amphitheatre
- Col de la Forclaz
- Batiaz Chateau
- Dorenaz-Allesse Cable Car
- Emosson Lake
- Medran 1 Cable Car
Things to Do near Roman Amphitheatre
- Pierre Gianadda Foundation
- Les Bains de Saillon Thermal Park
- Lavey Spa
- Ovronnaz Thermal Baths
- Flore-Alpe Botanical Garden
How to Get to Roman Amphitheatre
Flights to Martigny
- Sion (SIR), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from central Martigny