Your safety is our top priority
Hotels in Twin Cities
Why book with Hotels.com?
Explore Twin Cities
Find out more about Twin Cities
What's Twin Cities like?
Where are the best places to stay in Twin Cities?
Here are our travelers' top 5 places to stay in Twin Cities:
Historic District Bed and Breakfast, in St. Paul3.5-star B&B, convenient to Cathedral of Saint Paul
- • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Element Minneapolis Downtown, in Minneapolis3-star hotel, steps from Fillmore Theater & Element by Westin
- • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Hewing Hotel, in MinneapolisLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, near Target Field
- • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 bars • Spa tub • Central location
Rand Tower Hotel, Minneapolis, a Marriott Tribute Portfolio Hotel, in MinneapolisUpscale hotel within walking distance of Nicollet Mall
- • 2 restaurants • 24-hour front desk
The Saint Paul Hotel, in St. PaulUpscale hotel within walking distance of Xcel Energy Center
- • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
What is there to see around Twin Cities?
- • University of Minnesota-Minneapolis (2 mi/3.2 km from the city center)
- • Xcel Energy Center (3.6 mi/5.8 km from the city center)
- • U.S. Bank Stadium (4.4 mi/7.2 km from the city center)
- • Minneapolis Convention Center (5.2 mi/8.4 km from the city center)
- • Target Center (5.4 mi/8.7 km from the city center)
What is there to do around Twin Cities?
- • Como Park Zoo and Conservatory (1.1 mi/1.8 km from the city center)
- • Guthrie Theater (4.4 mi/7.1 km from the city center)
- • Nicollet Mall (5.2 mi/8.4 km from the city center)
- • Minneapolis Institute of Arts (5.3 mi/8.5 km from the city center)
- • Skyway Theatre (5.3 mi/8.6 km from the city center)
Other Popular Twin Cities Attractions
- • Target Field
- • TCF Bank Stadium
- • State Theatre
- • Orpheum Theatre
- • Walker Art Center