What's Algodres like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Algodres? Visit places such as Ponte Juncais River Beach and Castro De Santiago when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. As you expand your exploration, why not visit Matança Dolmen.
How to get to Algodres
Algodres is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Fornos de Algodres.
- Viseu (VSE), 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from Algodres
Things to see and do in and around Algodres
Things to see near Algodres:
- Ponte Juncais River Beach (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Castro De Santiago (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Matança Dolmen (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Fornos de Algodres?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: November, January, December, February (average 158 mm of rainfall)