What's El Poblado Like?
There's a lot visitors like about El Poblado, especially its bars. Make sure to enjoy the neighborhood's great shops and restaurants. With a trip to Golden Mile or Oviedo Shopping Center, you might find the perfect souvenir. There's plenty more to see, including Lleras Park and Santafé Mall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in El Poblado?
We have 1014 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in El Poblado:
Estelar La Torre Suites4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Central location
23Hotel Medellin3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Bar • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
La Campana Hotel Boutique3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Close to shopping
Los Patios HostelAdults-only hostel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Central location
Elcielo Hotel & Restaurant4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to El Poblado
El Poblado is located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the heart of Medellín.
- Jose Maria Cordova Intl. Airport (MDE), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from El Poblado
Getting to El Poblado on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Poblado Station
- Aguacatala Station
- Industriales Station
Things to See and Do in and around El Poblado
What to See in El Poblado
- Lleras Park
- Poblado Park
- Chimeneas Park
- Plaza Mayor Convention Center
- Lights Park