What's Chiyoda Like?There's a lot visitors like about Chiyoda, especially its shops and picturesque gardens. Enjoy the neighborhood's festivals and rich culture. Plan a fun excursion to Nippon Budokan and Akihabara Electric Town. There's plenty more to see, including Kitanomaru Park and Yasukuni Shrine.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Chiyoda?
We have 156 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in Chiyoda:
Palace Hotel TokyoLuxury hotel with 3 bars, spa
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Sauna • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Nohga Hotel Akihabara Tokyo3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
The Peninsula TokyoLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Sauna • Fitness center • Central location
Imperial HotelLuxury hotel with 12 restaurants, 3 bars
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 2 cafes • Fitness center • Central location
Shangri-La TokyoLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • 24-hour health club • Walkable location
How to Get to ChiyodaChiyoda is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Tokyo.
- Haneda Airport (HND), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Chiyoda
Traveling to Chiyoda by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Suidobashi Station
- Ochanomizu Station
- Iidabashi Station
Getting to Chiyoda on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Kudanshita Station
- Takebashi Station
- Jimbocho Station