What's Chiyoda Like?
People go to Chiyoda for fun-filled days at Tokyo Disneyland®, as well as many other top attractions like Tokyo DisneySea®. Discover the neighborhood's temples, gardens, and shops. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Skytree are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Chiyoda?
We have 166 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in Chiyoda:
The Peninsula TokyoLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Sauna • Fitness center • Bar
Palace Hotel TokyoLuxury hotel with 3 bars, spa
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Sauna • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace
Marunouchi Hotel4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Nohga Hotel Akihabara Tokyo3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Metropolitan Edmont Tokyo4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
How to Get to Chiyoda
Chiyoda is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Tokyo.
- Haneda Airport (HND), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Chiyoda
Traveling to Chiyoda by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Suidobashi Station
- Iidabashi Station
- Ochanomizu Station
Getting to Chiyoda on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Kudanshita Station
- Takebashi Station
- Jimbocho Station