What's Sha Tin Wai Like?There's a lot visitors like about Sha Tin Wai, especially its restaurants and riverfront access. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great shops. Top places in the larger area to visit include Kowloon Bay and Tai Po Old Market. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Victoria Harbour and Sky 100.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Sha Tin Wai?
Listed below is our travelers' favorite lodging option in Sha Tin Wai:
Regal Riverside HotelRiverfront hotel with 8 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Health club • Cafe • Central location
How to Get to Sha Tin WaiSha Tin Wai is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Sha Tin.
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from Sha Tin Wai
- Shenzhen Intl. Airport (SZX), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) from Sha Tin Wai
Things to See and Do in and around Sha Tin Wai
Things to See near Sha Tin Wai:
- Kowloon Bay (5 mi/8 km away)
- Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Ma On Shan Country Park (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Chinese University of Hong Kong (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Chi Lin Nunnery (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
Things to Do near Sha Tin Wai:
- Tai Po Old Market (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Hong Kong Heritage Museum (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Sha Tin Race Course (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Festival Walk (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Flower Market (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)