What's East Florence like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than East Florence. Take time to see places such as Renaissance Tower and Tennessee River while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Shoals Conference Center and River Heritage Park.
How to get to East Florence
East Florence is located 2 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Florence.
- Muscle Shoals, AL (MSL-Northwest Alabama Regional), 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from East Florence
Things to see and do in and around East Florence
What to see in East Florence
- Renaissance Tower
- Tennessee River
- Shoals Conference Center
- River Heritage Park
- Wilson Lake
Things to do near East Florence:
- Muscle Shoals Sound Studios (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Blackberry Trail Golf Course (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Regency Square Mall (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Kennedy-Douglass Center for the Arts (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Shoals Community Theater (1.9 mi/3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Florence?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: April, July, February, March (average 200 mm of rainfall)