What's Torralta like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Torralta. Places such as Dona Ana Beach and Camilo Beach are just a little farther away. Ponta da Piedade Lagos Lighthouse and Batata Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Torralta
Torralta is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Lagos.
- Portimao (PRM), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Torralta
Things to see and do in and around Torralta
Things to see near Torralta:
- Dona Ana Beach (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Camilo Beach (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- Ponta da Piedade Lagos Lighthouse (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Batata Beach (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Meia Beach (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
Things to do near Torralta:
- Lagos Cultural Center (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Barroca Pedestrian Street (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Palmares Golf (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Espiche Golf Course (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Dr. Jose Formosinho Municipal Museum (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Lagos?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, October, April (average 87 mm of rainfall)