What's Abu Hamour like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Abu Hamour? Visit places such as Khalifa International Stadium and Aspire Tower when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Villagio Mall and Aspire Zone are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Abu Hamour
Abu Hamour is located 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the heart of Doha.
- Doha (DOH-Hamad Intl.), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Abu Hamour
- Doha (DIA-Doha Intl.), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Abu Hamour
Things to see and do in and around Abu Hamour
Things to see near Abu Hamour:
- Khalifa International Stadium (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Aspire Tower (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Aspire Zone (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Pearl Monument (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Aspire Park (3.7 mi/6 km away)
Things to do near Abu Hamour:
- Villagio Mall (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Souq Waqif (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Souq Waqif Art Gallery (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Museum of Islamic Art (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Msheireb Museums (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Doha?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 37°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: March, April, November, February (average 14 mm of rainfall)