First of all, I must say I had a great week staying at Cookies resort. The best part of it was the location. The resort is amazingly locationed, at the end of Haad Salaad beach, so my room was overlooking the ocean. The atmosphere at the resort is laid back and relaxed, and the pool and the beach are also really beautiful.
I also wish to give compliments to the bar\restaurant, serving really nice breakfast and dinner. I spent a lot of the time at the restaurant, reading books and enjoying the view. The staff were really helpful and kind and remembered what I like.
Nevertheless, some things did bother me during my stay:
* The balcony door didn't close hermetically, leaving space for a few bugs to sneak into the room (the mosquito net over the bed was useful)
* The water pressure in the shower was ridiculously low.
* The sink tap is one of those push button taps that stop automatically (like in a public restroom), which is really annoying.
* If you want your room cleaned, you need to bring your key back to reception, which was annoying. Most days, I just forgot about it - so my room wasn't cleaned.
* My room was located near a small parking lot, where vehicles were coming and going even in the middle of the night.
Still, I would (and probably will) come back here, but I would ask for a room with a better shower :)