Also known as
- Paradise Island Lankanfinolhu
- Paradise Island Resort Lankanfinolhu
- Paradise Island Resort
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Transfers via boat are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 65.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 32.50 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 120.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 60.00 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Shuttle transfer per adult: USD 104 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 52 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 12 years old)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 104 per person (roundtrip)
Airport shuttle for children between the ages of 2 and 11 costs USD 52.00 (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.