You will not miss Chalet Theo is situated along Impasse des Crus with its modern architecture on the outside and subtle alpine decor on the inside. With several routes that lead to the village it won’t take you more than 30 minutes to reach the village where you will find the local amenities such as a supermarket, restaurants and ski-lift. When it comes to accessing the chalet, you can park your car in front and walk up a set of steps lead directly to the front door.
Built on 2 floors, the chalet comfortably accommodates up to 6 people with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large living space. The bedrooms are located along the landing on the second floor. Two consist of double beds and the remaining two are single rooms that are connected via a ladder that leads to an open plan mezzanine above. The rooms all contain wardrobes for your belongings during your stay. The top floor of Chalet Theo has a family bathroom with a toilet, sink and walk-in shower.
The ground floor of the chalet is a delightful entertainment space composed of an open plan kitchen, living and dining area. The large bay windows provide natural light into the living area and opens out onto a south-facing patio area and garden, offering unforgettable panoramic mountain views. A wood-burning fireplace is located in the corner and heats the room nicely on chilly winter days. A TV and books are at your disposal for downtime during your stay.
In addition to this, you will find a storage space downstairs for ski equipment or other. A BBQ is situated in the garden for those warmer sunny summer days. Chalet Theo is the perfect spot for friends and family alike who wish to retreat to the Swiss mountains of La Tzoumaz.
Things to note:
- We would kindly ask you to throw away any trash with one of the bags we have provided you, and start the dishwasher before you leave.
- The chalet is located along Impasse des Crus. It is a 10 min drive from the center of La Tzoumaz. From the chalet, it is about a 30-minute walk or 10-minute drive to the main ski lifts at La Tzoumaz.
- The communal access road to the chalets in this area is steep in places and access by 4 wheel drive with snow tires and/or snow chains can be required in the winter.
- Early check-in and late check-out are possible at a fee of CHF 50,- each.
- Dogs are allowed on the property, we however charge an extra CHF 75,- for cleaning fee.
- Free wifi available in the apartment.