What is Kalavasos Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the perfect family-friendly place for a vacation, you might want to consider relaxing Kalavasos. Here you'll find various types of family activities sure to appeal to both kids and adults alike. Visitors like the destination of Kalavasos for its local cuisine. Spend a day checking out attractions like Painted Churches in the Troodos Region. When it's time to relax after a day of fun with the kids, Kalavasos has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with family suites. We have 2 Kalavasos family hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Kalavasos?
Our guests recognize this as their favorite family-friendly hotel:
- Free parking • Free cribs • Restaurant • In-room kitchens • Spacious rooms
Kontoyiannis HouseFamily-friendly hotel
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Kalavasos?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Kalavasos, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Amathus Ruins (9.2 mi/14.7 km)
- Governor's Beach (3.3 mi/5.3 km)
- Zygi Marina (3.6 mi/5.7 km)
- Chapel of Our Lady of Love (6.9 mi/11.1 km)
- Fatsa Wax Museum (7.3 mi/11.8 km)
- Khirokitia (3.7 mi/6 km)
- Ktima Christoudia (5.6 mi/9 km)
- Bee & Embroidery Museum (6.1 mi/9.9 km)
- Agios Theodoros (7.1 mi/11.4 km)
- Saint Anna Church (9 mi/14.4 km)