Hotels in Trinity

Photo by Vin Lane-Kieltyka

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Trinity?

Oaklands Lodge Hotel

4 out of 5
9.2/10 (25 reviews)

Top landmarks in Trinity

Find out more about Trinity

Trinity is a welcoming city where you can spend time checking out the bars and the local cuisine. Why not spend time at Jersey Zoo and Durrell Wildlife Park?And while you're here, be sure to stop by Channel Islands and Rozel Harbour.

Frequently asked questions

What hotels do travelers recommend in Trinity?
Oaklands Lodge Hotel is a property that our guests really like.
Where can I get free parking with my stay in Trinity?
Park your car for free at these properties: Undercliff Guest House and Oaklands Lodge Hotel.
Can I book a refundable hotel in Trinity?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Trinity, most accommodations provide refundable* rates you can book. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Where can I stay in Trinity if I'm looking for a reasonably priced accommodation?
Oaklands Lodge Hotel is an accommodation you might want to consider that’ll save you money.
Where can I stay if I'm traveling to Trinity for a family-friendly trip?
Your kids are welcome at Oaklands Lodge Hotel.
What will the weather in Trinity be like during my visit?
August and July are typically the warmest months in Trinity when the average temp is 60°F. February and January are the coldest months when the average temperature is 44°F. January and October are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Trinity hotel through Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Trinity trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.

Keep exploring