Hotels in Windom, Minnesota
Search & Compare Windom Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Windom
Windom overviewWindom is a friendly locale distinct for its parks and sports. You'll find a wide variety of beer and coffee choices. Spend a relaxing day at Island Park and Tegels Park when the weather is nice. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Cottonwood County Historical Society and Kilen Woods State Park. A family- and business-friendly area, Windom also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in WindomWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Windom can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 147 user reviews of Windom hotels: Red Carpet Inn
How to get to WindomFly in to Sioux Falls, SD (FSD-Sioux Falls Regional), 81.8 mi (131.6 km) from downtown Windom.
What to see around WindomIts lakes, parks, and swimming spots are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Island Park
- • Tegels Park
- • Kilen Woods State Park
- • Ashley Park
- • Cottonwood County Historical Society
- • Jeffers Petroglyphs Historic Site
- • Jackson Golf Club
- • Jackson County Courthouse
- • Sod House on the Prairie
When to visit WindomWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 51°F day, 7°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 29°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 43°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 8°F night
- • January-March: 3.6 inches
- • April-June: 11.3 inches
- • July-September: 10.9 inches
- • October-December: 4.8 inches