Hotels in Triffa

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Secret Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Triffa?

Top landmarks in Triffa

Find out more about Triffa

If you're looking for a place to get away, look no further than Triffa. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Triffa has accommodation options to fit every need. Search for hotels in Triffa with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and neighbourhoods around all Triffa hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Triffa hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.

Frequently asked questions

Can I book a refundable accommodation option in Triffa?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Triffa, most hotels offer refundable* rates that you can book. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
What will the weather in Triffa be like during my visit?
August and July are typically the warmest months in Triffa, when the average temperature is 27°C. January and February are the coldest months, when the average temperature is 14°C. January and November are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Triffa hotel with Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Triffa travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee ensures that you always get the lowest price and our Rewards programme lets you earn reward nights and save cash.

Keep exploring