Hotels in Santomera, Spain
Search & Compare Santomera Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Santomera
Santomera overviewSantomera is a relaxing place distinct for its rich culture and known for its historical sites and casinos. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Orihuela Castle and College of Santo Domingo. Local sights like Estadio Nueva Condomina and Museo de la Muralla are worth a visit. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Santomera is for you.
Where to stay in SantomeraWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Santomera can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 95 hotels in the Santomera area and you can shop as many as 34 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $26 per night
- • 42 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 28 4-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 2 5-star hotels with an average price of $102 per night
How to get to SantomeraFly in to Murcia (MJV-San Javier), 25.1 mi (40.4 km) from downtown Santomera. Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 30.5 mi (49.1 km) away.
What to see around SantomeraFun activities are on hand like sporting events and tours, along with attractions such as:
- • Estadio Nueva Condomina
- • Estadio de La Condomina
- • Murcia Bull Ring
- • Terra Natura
- • Floridablanca Garden
- • Museo de la Muralla
- • Murcia Archaeological Museum
- • Murcia Museum of Fine Arts
- • Teatro Circo Murcia
- • Romea Theater
- • Orihuela Castle
- • College of Santo Domingo
- • Santa Clara la Real Convent Museum
- • Santo Domingo Church
- • Church of San Miguel
- • Orihuela Cathedral
- • Santa Lucia Plaza
- • Altorreal Golf Club
- • University of Murcia
- • University of Murcia-La Merced Campus