Hotels in Chane, Spain
Search & Compare Chane Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Chane
Chane overviewChane is unique for its wineries, monuments, and spas. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Cuellar Castle and Coca Castle. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like San Esteban Church and Santuario de Nuestra Senora de El Henar. Chane is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in ChaneWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Chane can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $30 per night
- • 7 4-star hotels with an average price of $53 per night
- • 3 5-star hotels with an average price of $107 per night
How to get to ChaneFly in to Valladolid (VLL), 32.9 mi (52.9 km) from downtown Chane. Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) is the next closest major airport, 75.5 mi (121.5 km) away.
What to see around ChaneMemorable for its monuments and these top landmarks to visit:
- • Cuellar Castle
- • Coca Castle
- • San Esteban Church
- • Santuario de Nuestra Senora de El Henar
- • Torre Mudejar de San Nicolas
- • Plaza Ulloa
When to visit ChaneCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 3.9 inches
- • April-June: 3.6 inches
- • July-September: 2.4 inches
- • October-December: 4.3 inches