What's Northeast Portland Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out Northeast Portland? Take a fun excursion to Moda Center. Other popular sights worth a visit include Oregon Convention Center.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Northeast Portland?
We have 289 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Northeast Portland:
Tiny Digs - Hotel of Tiny Houses3-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • Walkable location
McMenamins Kennedy SchoolSuburban hotel with 5 bars, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Cafe • Attentive staff
Hotel Eastlund, BW Premier Collection4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Portland Airport - Cascade Stn, an IHG Hotel2.5-star hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Fitness center • Walkable location
Homewood Suites by Hilton Portland Airport3-star hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Family friendly
How to Get to Northeast Portland
Northeast Portland is located 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the heart of Portland.
- Portland International Airport (PDX), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Northeast Portland
Getting to Northeast Portland on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Parkrose-Sumner Transit Center
- NE 82nd Avenue Station
- Mt Hood Avenue Station
Things to See and Do in and around Northeast Portland
What to See in Northeast Portland
- Oregon Convention Center
- Moda Center
- The Grotto
- Grant Park
- Willamette River