What's Central Oslo Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Central Oslo, especially its shops and museums. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's theater scene and selection of cafes. Nature lovers can visit Palace Park and Oslo Botanic Garden. There's plenty more to see, including National Theater and Chat Noir.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Central Oslo?
We have 149 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in Central Oslo:
Amerikalinjen4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Health club • Cafe • Garden • 24-hour front desk
SommerroLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa • Fitness center • Cafe
Thon Hotel Opera4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
The Apartments company - The Sweet3.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Garden
THE THIEFLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Steam room • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace
How to Get to Central Oslo
Central Oslo is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Oslo.
- Gardermoen Airport (OSL), 23 mi (37.1 km) from Central Oslo
Traveling to Central Oslo by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Nationaltheatret Station
- Oslo (XZO-Oslo Central Train Station)
- Oslo Central Station
Getting to Central Oslo on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Nationaltheatret Tram Station
- Tullinlokka Light Rail Station
- Slottsparken Tram Station