What's West Jacksonville Like?West Jacksonville is a family-friendly part of town where you can spend time checking out the restaurants. Take time to see the sights like Crystal Springs Park while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena and TIAA Bank Field.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in West Jacksonville?
We have 33 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in West Jacksonville:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville W - I295 and I10, an IHG HotelCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Attentive staff
Hampton Inn Jacksonville I-10 WestSuburban hotel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chaffee-Jacksonville West, an IHG Hotel2.5-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Comfy beds
Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee PointArt Deco hotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Jacksonville West, FL3-star hotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
How to Get to West JacksonvilleWest Jacksonville is located 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the heart of Jacksonville.
- Jacksonville International Airport (JAX), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from West Jacksonville
- Jacksonville, FL (CRG-Jacksonville Executive at Craig), 16.2 mi (26 km) from West Jacksonville
Things to See and Do in and around West Jacksonville
Things to Do near West Jacksonville:
- Normandy Mall Shopping Center (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Hyde Park Golf Club (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Panther Creek Golf Club (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Cedar Hills Shopping Center (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)