What's Placer County like?
If you're looking for a place to get away, look no further than Placer County. Our map displays the areas and neighborhoods around all Placer County hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area.
Where are the best places to stay in Placer County?
Here are our travelers' top 5 places to stay in Placer County:
Cedar Glen Lodge, in Tahoe VistaTahoe Vista hotel on beach
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Spa tub • Terrace
Park Victorian, in Auburn3.5-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Comfy beds
Sierra Woods Lodge, in Emigrant GapMountain hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Sunnyside Restaurant & Lodge, in Tahoe CityTahoe City hotel on beach
- Free breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • 2 restaurants • Bar • Attentive staff
West Shore Cafe and Inn, in Homewood3.5-star ski hotel with ski rentals, near Homewood Mountain Resort
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free ski shuttle • Restaurant • Walkable location
What is there to see around Placer County?
- Golden 1 Center (31.6 mi/50.8 km from the city center)
- Lake Clementine (1.5 mi/2.4 km from the city center)
- Folsom Lake State Recreation Area (10.8 mi/17.3 km from the city center)
- Granite Bay Beach (11 mi/17.7 km from the city center)
- Folsom Lake (11.7 mi/18.8 km from the city center)
What is there to do around Placer County?
- Gold Country Fairgrounds (0.1 mi/0.1 km from the city center)
- Ridge Golf Club (3.7 mi/6 km from the city center)
- Thunder Valley Casino (13.4 mi/21.5 km from the city center)
- Westfield Galleria at Roseville (13.4 mi/21.6 km from the city center)
- Golfland Sunsplash (13.5 mi/21.7 km from the city center)
Other Popular Placer County Attractions
- South Fork of the American River
- Marshall Gold Discovery State Historic Park
- Placer County Fairgrounds
- Historic Folsom
- Red Hawk Casino