Hotels in Coffee Triangle

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Coffee Triangle?

Find out more about Coffee Triangle

Frequently asked questions

What hotels do travelers like in Coffee Triangle?
Hotel Vísperas, Boutique Hotel Posada Las Trampas and Hotel La Finca del Café are all accommodations that are popular with guests.
Can I book a refundable hotel in Coffee Triangle?
If you want the flexibility to change your travel plans to Coffee Triangle, most hotels provide refundable* rates you can book. You can find these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Which Coffee Triangle hotels do guests like for their great location?
Our guests love these properties for their convenient location: Hotel Carretero, Hotel Termales Del Ruiz and Eco Hotel La Cabaña.
Where can I stay in Coffee Triangle if I'm looking for an affordable accommodation?
Two inexpensive options worth considering are Los Colores Ecoparque and Hotel Casa Galvez.
Where can I stay in Coffee Triangle if I want a vacation rental instead of a hotel?
If you’re looking for a good alternative to a hotel, look over our selection of 78 vacation homes. You can also book one of 52 apartments or 14 villas.
Why should I book my Coffee Triangle accommodation with Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Coffee Triangle travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee makes sure you always get the lowest price, and our Rewards Program lets you earn reward nights and save cash.

Keep exploring