What's Southwest Portland Like?
Visitors really like Southwest Portland, especially its art scene, restaurants, and riverfront access. Take time to discover this walkable neighborhood's gardens. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at South Waterfront City Park and Washington Park. There's plenty more to see, including Sellwood Bridge and Portland Aerial Tram.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Southwest Portland?
We have 226 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Southwest Portland:
The Benson Portland, Curio Collection by Hilton4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Dossier HotelLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hyatt Centric Downtown PortlandCity-center hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Ace Hotel PortlandCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Kimpton Hotel Vintage Portland, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Southwest Portland
Southwest Portland is located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the heart of Portland.
- Portland International Airport (PDX), 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from Southwest Portland
Getting to Southwest Portland on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Bancroft St Stop
- S Lowell & Bond Stop
- S Moody & Gaines Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Southwest Portland
What to See in Southwest Portland
- Oregon Health and Science University
- Sellwood Bridge
- Willamette River
- Portland State University
- South Waterfront City Park