Hotels in Tropical Lowlands

Photo by Jesus Serra-perez

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Secret Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Tropical Lowlands?

Find out more about Tropical Lowlands

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers recommend in Tropical Lowlands?
Hotel Cortez, Novotel Santa Cruz De La Sierra and Hampton by Hilton Santa Cruz/Equipetrol, Bolivia are all accommodations that are popular with guests.
Can I book refundable accommodations in Tropical Lowlands?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Tropical Lowlands, most properties offer refundable* bookable rates. You can see these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Which Tropical Lowlands hotels do travelers like for their terrific location?
Travelers like these properties for their convenient location: Los Tajibos, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Radisson Hotel Santa Cruz and Camino Real Hotel.
Where should I stay in Tropical Lowlands if I want a reasonably priced accommodation?
An inexpensive option worth considering is Hotel LP Equipetrol.
Where can I stay in Tropical Lowlands if I want a vacation home instead of a traditional hotel?
If you want to find a good alternative to a hotel, look over our selection of 9 vacation homes. In addition, you can choose from 32 apartments.
Why should I book my Tropical Lowlands hotel with Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Tropical Lowlands travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee makes sure you always get the lowest price, and our Rewards Program lets you earn reward nights and save cash.

Keep exploring