What's Lincoln Park Like?There's a lot visitors like about Lincoln Park, especially its restaurants. Travelers like this scenic neighborhood's fantastic lake views and great bars. Nature lovers can explore top areas like Lake Michigan. There's plenty more to see, including Lincoln Hall and Park West.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Lincoln Park?
We have 64 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Lincoln Park:
Villa D' Citta3.5-star B&B
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Walkable location
Hotel Lincoln, part of JdV by Hyatt4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Central location
Chicago Getaway HostelGeorgian hostel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
How to Get to Lincoln ParkLincoln Park is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Chicago.
- Chicago O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from Lincoln Park
- Chicago Midway Airport (MDW), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Lincoln Park
- Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 18.7 mi (30.2 km) from Lincoln Park
Getting to Lincoln Park on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Fullerton Station
- Armitage Station
- Diversy Station
Things to See and Do in and around Lincoln Park
What to See in Lincoln Park
- Lake Michigan
- DePaul University-Lincoln Park
- North Avenue Beach