What's Lincoln Park Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Lincoln Park, especially its restaurants. Travelers like this scenic neighborhood's fantastic lake views and great shops. Have a relaxing day at Millennium Park and Grant Park. Wrigley Field and Navy Pier are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Lincoln Park?
We have 102 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Lincoln Park:
Villa D' Citta3.5-star B&B
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
Hotel Lincoln, part of JdV by Hyatt4-star hotel with 3 bars, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Chicago Getaway HostelFamily-friendly hostel with private beach
- Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Lincoln Park
Lincoln Park is located 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the heart of Chicago.
- Chicago Midway Airport (MDW), 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from Lincoln Park
- Chicago O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD), 13.7 mi (22 km) from Lincoln Park
- Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from Lincoln Park
Getting to Lincoln Park on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Fullerton Station
- Armitage Station
- Diversy Station
Things to See and Do in and around Lincoln Park
What to See in Lincoln Park
- Wrigley Field
- United Center
- Soldier Field
- McCormick Place
- Millennium Park