What's Metepec Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Metepec? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at La Marquesa National Park and Nevado de Toluca National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Church of Calvary and Galerias Metepec Shopping Center.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Metepec?
We have 8 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Metepec:
Suites Inn La Muralla Metepec3.5-star hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Attentive staff
Holiday Inn Express Toluca Galerias Metepec, an IHG Hotel3-star hotel with health club
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Walkable location
Biohotel MetepecCity-center hotel with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Best Western Plus Metepec & Suites3.5-star hotel with restaurant, 24-hour fitness center
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • An area shuttle • Attentive staff
How to Get to Metepec
Metepec is located 5 mi (8.1 km) from the heart of Toluca.
- Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Metepec
Things to See and Do in and around Metepec
What to See in Metepec
- Church of Calvary
- La Marquesa National Park
- Nevado de Toluca National Park
- Metropolitan Bicentennial Park
- Autonomous University of Mexico State
Things to Do in Metepec
- Galerias Metepec Shopping Center
- Galerias Toluca
- Plaza Sendero Toluca
- Zacango Zoo
- Teatro Quimera