What's Xochimilco Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Xochimilco. Take time to see places like Xochimilco Ecological Park and Plant Market and Archaeological Museum of Xochimilco while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Convent of San Bernardino de Siena and Parroquia de San Bernardino de Siena.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Xochimilco?
We have 5 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here is one of our travelers' favorite place to stay in Xochimilco:
Hotel Amala3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
How to Get to XochimilcoXochimilco is located 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the heart of Mexico City.
- Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from Xochimilco
Getting to Xochimilco on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Xochimilco Station
- Francisco Goitia Station
- Huichapan Station
Things to See and Do in and around Xochimilco
What to See in Xochimilco
- Xochimilco Ecological Park and Plant Market
- Archaeological Museum of Xochimilco
- Convent of San Bernardino de Siena
- Parroquia de San Bernardino de Siena
- Templo de Regina Coelli