What's Benito Juarez Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Benito Juarez, especially its restaurants. You might want to seek out the neighborhood's shops while you're here. Plan a fun excursion to Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez and Estadio Azteca. Paseo de la Reforma and Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Benito Juarez?
We have 301 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Benito Juarez:
Hotel Harare3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
TRYP by Wyndham Mexico City World Trade Center Area Hotel3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Novotel Mexico City World Trade Center4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Ayenda La Joya3-star B&B
- Free WiFi • Cafe
Bel Air Business Mexico City WTC, Trademark by Wyndham3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Benito Juarez
Benito Juarez is located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the heart of Mexico City.
- Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX), 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from Benito Juarez
- Santa Lucía, Mexico (NLU-Felipe Ángeles Intl.), 26.5 mi (42.7 km) from Benito Juarez
- Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 27 mi (43.5 km) from Benito Juarez
Getting to Benito Juarez on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Parque de los Venados Station
- Zapata Station
- Division del Norte Station
Things to See and Do in and around Benito Juarez
What to See in Benito Juarez
- Paseo de la Reforma
- Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- World Trade Center Mexico City
- Estadio Azteca