What's Downtown Cleveland Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Downtown Cleveland, especially its restaurants and live music. Travelers like the neighborhood for its entertainment choices and fantastic lake views. Plan a fun excursion to FirstEnergy Stadium and Progressive Field. Other popular sights worth a visit include Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Downtown Cleveland?
We have 216 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Downtown Cleveland:
Drury Plaza Hotel Cleveland Downtown3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
Metropolitan at The 9, Autograph Collection4-star hotel with restaurant, 24-hour health club
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Central location
The Ritz-Carlton, ClevelandLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hilton Cleveland Downtown4-star hotel with 2 bars, indoor pool
- Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Kimpton Schofield Hotel, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Downtown Cleveland
Downtown Cleveland is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Cleveland.
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Downtown Cleveland
- Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Downtown Cleveland
- Cleveland, OH (CGF-Cuyahoga County), 10.6 mi (17 km) from Downtown Cleveland
Things to See and Do in and around Downtown Cleveland
What to See in Downtown Cleveland
- FirstEnergy Stadium
- Progressive Field
- Cleveland State University
- Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland
- Cleveland Mall
Things to Do in Downtown Cleveland
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- PlayhouseSquare Centre
- Great Lakes Science Center
- East 4th Street
- Horseshoe Casino