What's Porta Sempione Like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not check out Porta Sempione? Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like Cathedral of Milan. Piazza del Duomo and San Siro Stadium are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Porta Sempione?
We have 95 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Porta Sempione:
Lancaster HotelBelle Époque hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • Garden • Central location
Enterprise Hotel4-star hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Bar • Spacious rooms
- Free in-room WiFi • Bar
Hotel ParmaInn with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
City Life Hotel Poliziano - by R Collection Hotels4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
How to Get to Porta Sempione
Porta Sempione is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Milan.
- Linate Airport (LIN), 5.6 mi (9 km) from Porta Sempione
- Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP), 24.3 mi (39 km) from Porta Sempione
- Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport (BGY), 28.8 mi (46.3 km) from Porta Sempione
Getting to Porta Sempione on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Corso Sempione Via Canova Tram Station
- Corso Sempione Via Procaccini Tram Stop
- Piazza Gramsci Tram Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Porta Sempione
What to See in Porta Sempione
- Piazza del Duomo
- Cathedral of Milan
- San Siro Stadium
- Sempione Park
- Milan Convention Centre