What's Cerdal like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Cerdal. Places such as Valenca Fortifications and Church of San Telmo are just a little farther away. Tui Cathedral and Quinta do Seixa are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Cerdal
Cerdal is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of Valenca.
- Vigo (VGO-Peinador), 17 mi (27.4 km) from Cerdal
Things to see and do in and around Cerdal
Things to see near Cerdal:
- Valenca Fortifications (3.9 mi/6.4 km away)
- Church of San Telmo (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Tui Cathedral (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Porta dos Ferreiros (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Porta do Arco (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Valenca?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: January, November, December, October (average 286 mm of rainfall)