What's Antas e Ourozinho like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Antas e Ourozinho. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Antas e Ourozinho has accommodation options to fit every need. Search for hotels in Antas e Ourozinho with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and other neighbourhoods that surround Antas e Ourozinho hotels so you can see how close you are to landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger city. The best Antas e Ourozinho hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
How to get to Antas e Ourozinho
Antas e Ourozinho is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Penedono.
- Viseu (VSE), 30.3 mi (48.8 km) from Antas e Ourozinho
- Vila Real (VRL), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) from Antas e Ourozinho
When is the best time to visit Penedono?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, October, November (average 96 mm of rainfall)