What's Urrô like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Urrô? Nature lovers can visit Park of the Serras do Porto and Duoro River. There's plenty more to see, including La Salette Park and Melres River Beach.
How to get to Urrô
Urrô is located 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Arouca.
- Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro), 29.7 mi (47.8 km) from Urrô
- Viseu (VSE), 24.8 mi (40 km) from Urrô
Things to see and do in and around Urrô
What to see in Urrô
- Park of the Serras do Porto
- Duoro River
- La Salette Park
- Melres River Beach
- Quinta do Barco River Beach
Other popular Urrô attractions
- Parque Urbano do Rio Ul
- Parque das Ribeiras Rio Uíma
- Parque de Lazer do Ribeiro de Sampaio
When is the best time to visit Arouca?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, October, November (average 221 mm of rainfall)